STARC’s has multiple survey solutions which are tailor made for a rail environment. With experience in surveying all railway assets, STARC can offer a broad programme to meet your survey needs and requirements.
The knowledgeable survey team are able to locate, validate, correlate and record network assets with the specified information delivered in a clear and consist manner. Our surveyors utilise CAD and Geographical Information Systems to provide accurate and precision plans and supporting documentation.
Our experience in this field gives us a superior understanding of client’s technical and specialised requirements, in addition to the importance of producing surveys in a safe and timely manner. STARC’s surveyors engage with our clients to ensure that their requirements are met and high quality reports are consistently produced.
Areas covered include:
- Relay Rooms
- Fibre cables and networks
- Analysis and correlation of trackside telecommunication equipment
- New and existing copper cables
- Correlation services
- Tag and trace
- Platform ducts and troughing routing
- Redundant equipment for recovery
- UTX’s URX’s and other railway containment